Tax Relief – IRS Problem Help – IRS Problems Solved – Affordable Tax Attorneys, Former IRS Agents – Philadelphia, Allentown, Reading, Scranton, Lancaster, York – Pennsylvania – IRS Tax Relief
October 31, 2011
Fresh Start Tax LLC “A” Rated by the BBB Since 1982 Affordable IRS Tax Experts Former IRS Agents/Managers
This free call 1-866-700-1040 will stop your IRS Tax Problem today. Over 60 years with the IRS. We get results.
Being Former IRS Agents and Managers we know exactly how to get you tax relief fast and for affordable pricing.
We have over 60 years of direct IRS work experience and over 205 years of total tax experience. We are comprised of Board Certified Tax Attorneys, CPA’s and Former IRS Agents and Managers.
Areas of Professional Tax Practice:
- Same Day IRS Tax Representation
- Offers in Compromise or IRS Tax Debt Settlements
- Immediate Release of IRS Bank Levies or IRS Wage Garnishments
- Tax Relief from a IRS Bill, Letter or Notice of “Intent to Levy”
- IRS Tax Audits
- IRS Hardships Cases or Unable to Pay
- Payment Plans, Installment Agreements, Structured agreements
- Abatement of Penalties and Interest
- State Sales Tax Cases
- Payroll / Trust Fund Penalty Cases / 6672
- Filing Late, Back, Unfiled Tax Returns
- Tax Return Reconstruction if Tax Records are lost or destroyed
Our Company Resume: ( Since 1982 )
- Our staff has collectively over 205 years of Professional IRS Tax Representation Experience
- On staff, Board Certified Tax Attorney’s, IRS Tax Lawyers, Certified Public Accountants, Enrolled Agents,
- We taught Tax Law in the IRS Regional Training Center
- Former IRS Agents, Managers and Instructors with over 60 years experience in the local, district and regional IRS offices.
- Highest Rating by the Better Business Bureau “A”
- Fast, affordable, and economical
- Licensed and certified to practice in all 50 States
- Nationally Recognized Veteran /Published Former IRS Agent
- Nationally Recognized Published EZINE Tax Expert
- As heard on GRACE 90.3 FM Monthly Radio Show-Business Weekly
Do your homework before hiring a Professional Tax Firm. Make sure they have on staff Board Certified Tax Attorneys, Lawyers, CPAs, Former IRS Agents and Managers. Also, check the following to ensure the creditability and history of the Tax Firm.
1. Better Business Bureau – www.bbb.org/us/Find-Business-Reviews
2. Complaints.com – www.complaintsboard.com
3. Rip Off Report – http://www.ripoffreport.com/
See our Home Page for more details Thank you
← IRS Tax Levy, IRS Tax Lien – Affordable IRS Tax Lawyers, Tax Attorneys – Get Releases – Philadelphia, Allentown, Reading, Scranton, Lancaster, York – Pennsylvania – IRS Tax Relief Back Taxes – Immediate IRS Tax Relief – Affordable Tax Attorneys, Former IRS Agents – IRS Tax Experts – Philadelphia, Allentown, Reading, Scranton, Lancaster, York – Pennsylvania – IRS Tax Relief →