Has the IRS placed a Tax Levy on your Bank Account or filed a Wage Garnishment ?
Get your levy released and your case settled at the same time! We know the system.
Have Former IRS Agents STOP THE LEVY! We can also settle your case, be worry free today.
We taught Tax Law at the IRS and know all the techniques to get your levy released and your case settled.
We are affordable, trustworthy and assessable. We have an “A” Rating by the BBB.
IRS will levy taxes and enforce the tax laws by filing a Notice of Levy on your Bank Account, 688 A, and or on your Wages, 668 W if you fail to follow-up on form 1058 which is the last notice or letter IRS will send before this federal action takes place.
As former IRS agents we have filed thousands of tax levies and we know how to immediately get those tax levies released. We know how to get immediate relief
We worked in the local, district and regional offices of the IRS and taught Tax Law.
Call us at 1-866-700-1040 and speak directly to Tax Attorneys, CPA’s of Former IRS Agents and start the process of getting an immediate release of levy on taxes.
As former IRS Agents, Managers and Instructors we have issued thousands of IRS Wage Levy Garnishments and Bank Levies. We know exactly how to quickly get them released.
1. We immediately send a power of attorney to the IRS letting them know we are now your representative. You will never have to speak to the Internal Revenue Service.
2. We will make sure all your tax returns are filed and current. If your tax returns are not up to date, the IRS can and many times will refuse to work your case. This is leverage that the IRS will use to get you compliant with the tax law.
We will pull tax transcripts, file and prepare your tax returns within days, even if you have lost your tax records. We are experts in tax reconstruction.
3. The IRS requires a current financial statement. We will secure a required 433-F (IRS financial statement) or 433A, will verify the income and expenses and work out a settlement agreement.
The IRS will always require a closing settlement method for each case.
4. We will review with our clients how they want to settle their case. We get them an agreement based on their current financial needs.You will get the very best deal allowed by tax law.
Cases usually go into a 3 year suspended status because of an inability to pay or hardship. This is also called currently noncollectable. Your case will go into a hardship status because you do not have the income coming in to meet your current expenses. The IRS will use the National Standards Program to assess hardship. The National Standards are found on our website.
Cases can be closed with agreed upon monthly installment payments to the IRS. We will review the different programs the IRS uses for the lowest possible amount required.
Doubt exists that the taxpayer could ever pay the full amount of tax liability owed within the remainder of the statutory period for collection.
A legitimate doubt exists that the assessed tax liability is correct. Possible reasons to submit a doubt as to liability offer include:
(1) the examiner made a mistake interpreting the law,
(2) the examiner failed to consider the taxpayer’s evidence or
(3) the taxpayer has new evidence.
There is no doubt that the tax is correct and there is potential to collect the full amount of the tax owed, but an exceptional circumstance exists that would allow the IRS to consider a OIC.
To be eligible for compromise on this basis, a taxpayer must demonstrate that the collection of the tax would create an economic hardship or would be unfair and inequitable.
Sometimes an employer threatens to fire an employee to avoid handling a levy. This might be a violation of 15 USC 1674.
If the employer fires the taxpayer because of this, the employer might be fined not more than $1000 or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.
Refer the taxpayer to the Wage and Hour Division of the Department of Labor (DOL). DOL, not IRS, must decide if the employer violated the law.
Stop being bullied by the IRS. If the IRS have levied taxes call us today for immediate tax relief and get your levy released.