IRS Form, Letter, Notice 797 – Fresh Start Tax LLC, Former IRS – IRS Tax Help

IRS Form, Letter, Notice 797 – Fresh Start Tax LLC, Former IRS – IRS Tax Help

Posted on by

Mike Sullivan

IRS Form, Letter, Notice 797 – Fresh Start Tax LLC, Former IRS

If you are looking for IRS Tax Help call Fresh Start Tax LLC today.

Have Former IRS agents audit proof your tax returns. A plus rated.

Call is and speak directly to Former IRS agents and managers who have over 60 years with the IRS in the local, district and regional offices of the IRS.

IRS Letter 797

Deals with the  possible Federal Tax Refund Due to the Earned Income Credit
What Is the EIC? ( Earned Income Credit )

The EIC is a refundable tax credit for certain workers.


Who May Claim the EIC?
A taxpayers may be able to claim the EIC for 2012 if you worked and all four of the following conditions apply.
1.  You and or your spouse, if filing a joint return and have a valid social security number (SSN) issued by the Social Security Administration.
2.  Your 2012 earned income and adjusted gross income are both under $36,920 ($42,130 if married filing jointly) if you have one qualifying child; under $41,952 ($47,162 if married filing jointly) if you have two qualifying children; under $45,060 ($50,270 if married filing jointly) if you have three or more qualifying children; or under $13,980 ($19,190 if married filing jointly) if you do not have a qualifying child. For a definition of earned income, see the 2012 instructions for Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ.
3. Your filing status on your 2012 tax return is any status except married filing a separate return.
4. You were not a qualifying child of another taxpayer in 2012.
If you do not have a qualifying child, you must also meet these conditions.
a. You, or your spouse if filing a joint return, were at least age 25 but under age 65 at the end of 2012. (You meet this condition if you, or your spouse if filing a joint return, were born after December 31, 1947, and before January 2, 1988.) If your spouse died in 2012,
b. You cannot be claimed as a dependent on someone else’s 2012 tax return.
c. Your home, and your spouse’s if filing a joint return, was in the United States for over half of 2012.

If you are in the military ( first thank you ) on extended active duty outside the United States, your home is considered to be in the United States during that duty period and you may be able to claim the EIC.
You cannot claim EIC if any of the following conditions apply.

1. Your 2012 investment income (such as interest and
dividends) is over $3,200. See Pub. 596 for more information.
2. You file either Form 2555 or Form 2555-EZ (relating to foreign earned income).
3. You were a nonresident alien for any part of 2012 unless you
were married to a U.S. citizen or resident and elected to be taxed as
a resident alien for the entire year.


Who Is a Qualifying Child?
Any child who meets all four of the following conditions is a qualifying child.
1. The child is your son, daughter, stepchild, foster child, brother, sister, half brother, half sister, stepbrother, stepsister, or a descendant of any of them (for example, your grandchild, niece, or nephew).

An adopted child is always treated as your own child. An adopted child includes a child lawfully placed with you for legal adoption.

A foster child is any child placed with you by an authorized placement agency or by judgment, decree, or other order of any court of competent jurisdiction.
2. At the end of 2012, the child was under age 19 and younger than you (or your spouse, if filing jointly); or under age 24, a student, and younger than you (or your spouse, if filing jointly); or any age and permanently and totally disabled.
3. The child lived with you in the United States for over half of 2012. If the child did not live with you for the required time, there are exceptions if the child was born or died during the year, the child is presumed to have been kidnapped by someone who is not a family member, or there was a temporary absence.
4. The child does not file a joint income tax return for 2012.
There are additional rules if a child is married or is the qualifying child of more than one person.

For  more details see the 2012 instructions for Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ.
How Do You Claim the EIC?
If you are eligible to claim the EIC on your 2012 income tax return.

If you have a qualifying child, you must also fill in Schedule EIC and attach it to your Form 1040 or Form 1040A.
If eligible, you can claim the EIC to get a refund even if you have no tax withheld from your pay or owe no tax.

An example: if you had no tax withheld in 2012 and owe no tax but are eligible for a credit of $800, you must file a 2012 income tax return to get the $800 refund.
More Information

Call us today. 1-866-700-1040

About Michael Sullivan

Michael Sullivan is Former Award Winning IRS Agent and Teaching Instructor with the Internal Revenue Service. Mr. Sullivan worked in the local, district and regional offices of the IRS. Mr. Sullivan has been in private practice since 1982 and is a tax expert in the field of Federal and State Tax Resolution. Connect with Michael Sullivan on Google+

View all posts by Michael Sullivan →
This entry was posted in Income Tax Preparation, Tax Relief, Tax Returns and tagged IRS Form. Bookmark the permalink.
  • Contact Us

    We are here to help

    • Should be Empty:

Call We Can Solve Your Tax Problem Immediately!

Member Of NSA, FICPA, NAEA, Better Business Bureau Accredited Business

: Home: The Firm: Tax Solutions: FAQs: Testimonials: Media Center: Press Releases: IRS Forms: Blog: Contact:
: Site Map: Privacy Policy:

: Immediate Representation: Received IRS Letter: Remove IRS Wage Garnishment: Remove IRS Bank Levy: Installment Agreements:
: Release Tax Liens: Unfiled Tax Returns: Negotiate Offer in Compromise: Innocent Spouse: Settle Payroll Liability / 941:
: Apply for Hardship Status: Large Dollar Cases: 165 Theft Loss Tax Deduction: Owe 401k IRS Taxes: Christian Tax Professionals:
: IRS Tax Audit: Florida Sales Tax Problems: Florida Tax Attorney: Income Tax Return Preparation:


Fresh Start Tax provides solutions to your IRS Tax Problems in South Florida including the Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade Counties and the cities of:
Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Weston, Plantation, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Hallandale, Deerfield, Pompano

Now providing Tax Solutions to Highlands County including Sebring

*Mr. Sullivan has been in private practice since 1982 in South Florida which gave roots to Fresh Start Tax LLC.
The firm began as Sullivan & Powell PA and through the years transitioned to its now current form.

All attorneys are retained by separate engagement on all tax cases to maintain attorney client privilege.
They have the option if retaining fresh Start tax LLC by engagement or on certain cases by use of a Koval letter.
Should you have any question you can speak directly to the attorneys or lawyers themselves.
Anthony M. Verni is admitted to practice law in the state of New Jersey and licensed as a certified public accountant in the state of Illinois.
Frank Andreacchi, Ed Vecchio and Scott Szaro are no longer with the company and are pictured on our site.

Disclaimer: No Rendering of Advice - The information contained within this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to
substitute for obtaining accounting, tax, or financial advice from a professional accountant. Presentation of the information via the Internet is not intended
to create, and receipt does not constitute, an accountant-client relationship. Internet subscribers, users and online readers are advised not to act upon this
information without seeking the service of a professional accountant. Any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this website is not intended to be used for
the purpose of avoiding penalties under U.S. federal tax law.

Accuracy of Information - While we use reasonable efforts to furnish accurate and up-to-date information, we do not warrant that any information
contained in or made available through this website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. We assume no liability or responsibility for any
errors or omissions in the content of this website or such other materials or communications. Call Fresh Start Tax at 954-492-0088.

Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability - This website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Use of this website is at your own risk.
We and our suppliers disclaim all warranties. Neither we nor our suppliers shall be liable for any damages of any kind with the use of this website.

Links to Third Party Websites - For your convenience, this website may contain hyperlinks to websites and servers maintained by third parties. We do not
control, evaluate, endorse or guarantee content found in those sites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services and
content of these sites or the parties that operate them. Your use of such sites is entirely at your own risk.

© 2016 Fresh Start Tax : All Rights Reserved :