Free Tax Assessment for Immediate and Permanent Tax Relief
We will review your case free with no obligation!
Have Board Certified Tax Attorneys, IRS Tax Lawyers, CPA’s and Former IRS Agents, Managers and Instructors get you immediate and permanent tax relief today.
We have over 205 years of professional tax experience and over 60 years of working for the IRS in the local, district and regional IRS offices. We are one of the oldest, most trusted and experienced professional tax firms in the country.
If you don’t know where to begin, a free tax assessment will help you understand how to approach your tax problem and what types of options are available to you. We are happy to offer this free assessment from our Fresh Start Tax experts.
Fill out the form below and we will immediately get back with you on how to resolve your tax problem. Should you chose to call us you will speak directly to a tax attorney, CPA or a former IRS Agent.
Fresh Start Tax is one of the premier tax resolution firms in the country. We deal with all types of civil cases including individuals, businesses, non-profits, partnerships and corporations. We have staff that specialize in every facet of IRS representation. We know all the IRS tax strategies because of our extensive IRS working backgrounds. Some of our many specialties include the following:
Areas of Tax Practice:
- Immediate IRS Tax Representation
- Offers in Compromise/ IRS Tax Debt Settlement
- Immediate Release of Bank Garnishments or Wage Levies
- IRS Bill/Notice of “Intent to Levy” or Final Notices
- IRS Tax Audits Small and Large Dollar
- Hardships Cases / Unable to Pay
- Payment Plans, Installment Agreements
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- Abatement of Penalties and Interest
- State Sales Tax Cases
- Payroll/ Trust Fund Penalty Cases
Our Company Resume: (Since 1982)
- Our staff has over 205 years of professional IRS tax representation experience collectively
- On staff, Board Certified Tax Attorney’s, IRS Tax Lawyers, Certified Public Accountants, Enrolled Agents,
- Former IRS Managers, Instructors and Trainers
- Highest Rating by the Better Business Bureau “A”PLUS
- Fast, affordable, and economical
- Licensed to practice in all 50 States
- Certified by the Internal Revenue Service
- Nationally Recognized Veteran Former IRS Agent
- Nationally Recognized Published Tax Expert
- As heard on 90.3 FM Monthly Radio Show-Business Weekly