Broward County Tax Attorney, Tax Lawyer – IRS & State Tax Representation – IRS Negotiations & Settlements
December 15, 2012
Broward County Tax Attorney, Tax Lawyer – IRS & State Tax Representation, Negotiations and Settlements
954-492-0088 Hear the truth Affordable Tax Representation
Fresh Start Tax LLC is comprised of Board Certified Tax Attorneys, IRS Tax Lawyers, CPA’s and Former IRS Agents, Managers and Instructors.
We worked out of the local, district and regional offices of the South Florida IRS offices. We taught Tax Law at the IRS as Former IRS agents. On staff former IRS Appeals & Settlement Officers.
Call us or come by and visit us for a no cost professional tax consultations and speak directly to a tax professional.
We have been in private practice since 1982 and opened a Internet based practice after we have seen that so many clients taxpayers have been ripped off by scam companies.
Do your homework before choosing a professional tax firm.
Areas of Professional Tax Practice:
- Same Day IRS Tax Representation
- Offers in Compromise or IRS Tax Debt Settlements
- Immediate Release of IRS Bank Levies or IRS Wage Garnishments
- Tax Relief from a IRS Bill, Letter or Notice of “Intent to Levy”
- IRS Tax Audits
- IRS Hardships Cases or Unable to Pay
- Payment Plans, Installment Agreements, Structured agreements
- Abatement of Penalties and Interest
- State Sales Tax Cases
- Payroll / Trust Fund Penalty Cases / 6672
- Filing Late, Back, Unfiled Tax Returns
- Tax Return Reconstruction if Tax Records are lost or destroyed
- Expatriate Representation
- FBAR Filing and Representation
Our Company Resume: ( Since 1982 )
- Our staff has collectively over 205 years of Professional IRS Tax Representation Experience
- On staff, Board Certified Tax Attorney’s, IRS Tax Lawyers, Certified Public Accountants, Enrolled Agents,
- We taught Tax Law in the IRS Regional Training Center
- Former IRS Agents, Managers and Instructors with over 60 years experience in the local, district and regional IRS offices.
- Highest Rating by the Better Business Bureau “A”
- Fast, affordable, and economical
- Licensed and certified to practice in all 50 States
- Nationally Recognized Veteran /Published Former IRS Agent
- Nationally Recognized Published EZINE Tax Expert
- As heard on GRACE 90.3 FM Monthly Radio Show-Business Weekly
View all posts by Michael Sullivan →
← Delinquent, Late FBAR Filing – Get rid of FBAR Penalties, Settlement Reporting Foreign Income – Filing FBAR and Tax Forms →